Sunday, January 11, 2009

Elder Colton Peterson

I wanted to start a blog for Colton for those that want updates on him! Hopefully this will help update you all on how he is doing and what he is up to! I know we all love him so much but sometimes I know it is hard for him to write to everyone! So if we could all pitch in that would be great. If you get a great email that you would like to share or if you hear an update that you would like others to know please email me at cccclark84@yahoo.com and I will post it! I dont know if he will be able to look at the blog but I think that it will be something that he can look at, print off and really enjoy when he gets home! Now pics might be low because he NEVER sends any so I might just have to be creative! Please leave comments for him to see or read when he gets home! So please join the followers list so you can see all the updates as his mission continues. Its like our own journal for him about our thoughts while he is out serving! Please everyone continue to email him and support him in his work! WE LOVE YOU ELDER PETERSON!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment