Monday, February 16, 2009

QuEsTiOnS of the WeEk 2-16-09

1. Do you ever have visiting general authorities? If so who has come and who is your favorite?

Colts answer: number 1 well have what they call mission tour once every six months and thats when one of the area presidency comes to teach us and see the mission how its going and things like that so I havent met any apostles or anything but general authorities yes. It was pretty cool.

2. Are there still rice fields where you are at etc?

Colts answer: Yes in my area no there are not any rice fields but in maputo the general area yes there are tons and the people dont change all that much just the people that work and live in the city are more educated so that is a good thing and actually nice to work with. we did a pretty cool little service project the other day hopefully I will send pics today.

3.Are you teaching any one that is interested right now?

Colts answer: Yes here is the deal we are always teaching people but people that are progressing and actually understand what they are doing very far and few between but yes at the moment we are teaching people who are progessing and working towards baptism.

4. You said that one of the benefits of having a Brazilian companion is that you learn the language better. How is the language going? Do you feel like you can speak it pretty good? How about understanding it?

Colts answer:Yes Now I am feeling confident in the language and with talking about basicly any topic. It finally started to click around last transfer. Finally! well it took a lot of humiliation and practice and hard work but it came

5.What you're new apartment like? Is it as good as the last one?

Colts answer: The new apartment is pretty good not nearly as big as the last one but its nice and in a pretty good area. So ya I am liking it and also I am now living with Elder Smoot he is probably one of my better friends on the mission so that makes it nice.

6. Were you able to make the cake I sent for your birthday?

Colts answer: Yes there are some pics of the cake that you will get sorry I sent the sd card home because it quit working in my camera I dont know why but it did so it still should have everything on it but it just didnt work so I figured I would send it with him. Thanks Well I love and miss ya a bunch and hope that all is going well back at home and that everyone is safe and happy.

Love Elder C. Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment